Warp Tag Warp Tag

I really like the concept. Its portal-like mechanics work very well. However, i would love to see some more polish. The graphics do well but they are kind of tasteless.

PUZZLE SOLVER PUZZLE SOLVER

Is this tasteless music license-free? Whatever...
This game misses a lot of polish. Try to work on a better rotation. It should rotate around the center of each piece. Try again. Better and without music. Please.

ZabuJard responds:

Music is the soul of the heart! <3

Beat It Beat It

Great first game! I really like the idea of unlockable combo boosters. Unfortunately, the gameplay itself is very monotonous. I missed some significant progress.

Missile Defence Missile Defence

I like the presentation (graphics and music) but it misses some major gameplay ideas beyond clicking.

Alaska Alaska

Damn, this is hard! But I like the simplified approach.
Some kind of extra motivation would be nice.

Volleyball Championship Volleyball Championship

Terrible music, bad controls and the physics don't feel right. Sorry!

Air Resistance Squad #5 Air Resistance Squad #5

I like the graphics. The shop is fine. I hate the in-game music, but god thank you for the option to shut it off!

Additionally I would love to see more items and COINS! Maybe in another version?

YukonW responds:

Thanks for the review, yeah the music isn't too great, but you'll be glad to hear I am never writing music for one of my games.

DeadStand DeadStand

Sorry, too many bugs!

Shotgun sound is always on. You can't cancel your selection. Etc...

Star Fight Star Fight

No creativity. No diversity. No progression.
It lacks personality.

Escape Escape

Nice try, but the hit boxes don't sim to fit. And it would be much easier to hit a key to start the game instead of clicking the mouse and switching.